Closing date: February 25th 2019
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: L 12 (£52,414) – L 18 (£60,755)
A forward thinking and inspirational Headteacher is sought to help us make Blewbury Church of England Primary School the best school it can be. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with high expectations and a belief that every child can succeed. They will relish the challenge of developing the staff team, showing a clear vision for success and leading by example.
You will bring:
- A successful record in senior leadership
- A rigorous approach to identifying gaps in pupil achievement and strategies to address them
- An ability to support, motivate and inspire staff and to communicate a clear vision and direction for the School
- A willingness to be a visible, positive and approachable presence around the School, as well as the ability to foster strong relationships within the local community and further afield
- The energy and creativity to drive improvement in all aspects of provision
We can offer:
- A welcoming School with children who are ready and willing to learn
- A dedicated, caring and hard-working staff who want to provide children with stimulating, challenging and memorable learning experiences
- The opportunity to join the only school in the world to have received the British Council International Award on seven successive occasions
- A commitment to your continued professional development opportunities for growth.
- The support of an energetic Governing Board and a vibrant village community
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment to this post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
To download further details please click here and an application form, please click here.