We are delighted to share with you our wonderful school. For us, learning is just the most exciting thing you can do! Our children come to school full of enthusiasm as every day they know there will be something to intrigue and to inspire them.
Here at Blewbury School, we aim to provide irresistible learning that will equip children to live in our diverse and mobile world. We want them to be motivated and inspired to become successful, life-long learners who can apply their learning, make progress and achieve highly. Above all, we want all children to live happy, safe, healthy and fulfilling lives; to become confident individuals and responsible citizens, who make a positive contribution to society. We believe that every child has the potential to do these things.
As a Christian School Community, we believe that the ethos of our school should be built on a foundation of core Christian Values. We have agreed the following four core values that we feel reflect our school ethos and vision. These are: community, perseverance, forgiveness and appreciation.
We believe these core values help us to sustain a culture within which:
- Children feel safe and secure
- Children gain self-esteem – valuing themselves and others.
- Children are knowledgeable about the environmental, moral, social, spiritual and economic issues.
- Children engage with the local community and are aware of Blewbury’s position in a changing world
- Children enjoy learning, and aren’t afraid to take risks and make mistakes.
Our website is just an introduction, please feel free to come and visit, we’d love to show you our wonderful school!