Click here for our Latest Ofsted
We are a consistently good school, and again in 2015 we received a ‘good’ OFSTED rating.
The key findings from our most recent OFSTED report states that we are a good school because…
- Pupils have positive attitudes, good behaviour, and they enjoy coming to school
- Pupils feel safe in school and parents are confident that their children are well cared for.
- We provide an innovative and engaging curriculum, and children feel that the teachers make learning fun.
- The children are very enthusiastic about the broad range of educational visits we offer.
- We have extensive links with schools in other countries which enhances the pupils’ understanding of different cultures and faiths.
- There is an emphasis throughout school on rights, responsibilities and respect which OFSTED feel prepares our children well for life in modern Britain.
- School leaders and governors ensure that good teaching enables all groups of children to achieve well.
The school would like to thank all the teachers, support staff, children, parents, governors and members of the wider community for the work they do to help develop and maintain the great school we have. Thank you!