How to apply for a place at Blewbury School
If you would like to find out more about our school, you are very welcome to visit. Please contact Karen Sexton or Sarah Hinchclife in the school office on 01235 850411 or email email@example.com to arrange a convenient time.
If you would like to apply for a place for your child at Blewbury School you will need to contact Oxfordshire County Council:
We follow the County Council admissions policy.
If you are moving to the area and you need to find a school for your child you are welcome to arrange a visit. If you wish to apply for a place we can indicate whether we have space but you will need to apply through Oxfordshire County Council.
Children born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014 (inclusive) will be starting Foundation from September 2018. The deadline for receipt of primary and infant school applications is 15 January 2018.
Make sure you understand the admissions process before applying by reading OCC's Starting School
- 25 October 2018 - parents can start to apply
- 15 January 2019 - closing date for on-time applications
- 16 April 2019 – allocation day: letters sent (by second class post) and emails sent detailing the offer of a school place
- 3 May 2019 - deadline for submitting response form, continued interest forms, late applications and changes of preference
- 12 June 2019 – second allocation round: letters sent after first run of continued interest list and late applications
- September 2019 – start of the school year